Postingan ke-21: Menjadi Dewasa

 Bismillah.

As long as I know, people would describe me as a cheerful person, very expressive, a little bit emotional, weirdos, humble, but sometimes I can be a little scary too when I'm mad. On top of that, most people would call me I am a childish person.

I never get angry about it. Just feel a little confused why people think that way. Do they see me as a childish person because I'm cheerful? Because I'm very expressive? Because I upload everything on my social media? Because I'm stupid? Because I have my own world? Because I love children? Because I talk babyish? Is it because the way I talk? The way I dress? The way I thought? Or what?

And what exactly ... a 19 year old people should do to be considered as an adult?

Should I less smiling? Should I not cry over some movies? Should I less talking? Should I be some cool girls on TV dramas who never show emotion? Should I be elegant?

There are so many questions in my head yet I can't answer it. I'm still trying to figure it out. Because I myself feel confused. Am I really not growing up or is it just my personality?

14 Maret 2021.

Komentar

Postingan Populer