Postingan ke-23: Unread Messages

 Bismillah

I remember not long ago I made a microblog on my instagram about people who don't read other's messages while it might be important. Back then, I always make sure I have 0 unread messages before sleep. But what I didn't expect is that a few months after that, I become so busy that opening a chat application is a nightmare to me.

I never mute any room except the ones which is really disturbing and sometimes full of unimportant messages. So, when someone chat me I always get the notification. But I never reply it quickly because I feel overwhelmed with the task that they ask me to do.

These days, I began to understand why some people take a along time to reply. Because it's exhausting. It requires a lot of effort to reply to messages. And I just understand it now when I get too many messages on LINE and WhatsApp that I begin to feel scared to look at my phone.

So when I have 5 days of holiday, I rarely open the chat. I even reply to those who said "Eid Mubarak" so late. These five days is precious that I don't want anything to disturb me. I want to enjoy my holiday. I want to enjoy my life. Final exam is near, so these 5 days are like preparation before I (probably) will start to stress out again.

That's all I want to say. Stay sane, everyone.

Komentar

Postingan Populer